Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Year's Eve

It is a few hours into 2020 as I write this, my last post for 2019.  Last year at this time there were so many people that I remember just wanting to kick 2018 into a ditch and were so hopeful for 2019.  I didn't notice as many people hating 2019 like they did 2018.  I'm sure that many people still had terrible things that happened in 2019, but I haven't seen as many folks commenting in that way.  I'm hoping that means that it wasn't an all bad year for most folks.

Since I keep falling asleep at the keyboard, here is a short list of some of today's happy things:

  • My car is sold.
  • We got to visit with some family this afternoon.  
  • This evening was spent with friends watching Dr. Who, playing games (Bananagrams) and warping a loom.
Tomorrow I will get to work more on the new blog.  Here is the new link-2020 Accountability and Focus-but it is still a work in progress.  

My friend will become a grandmother in 2020 
and was able to write it out in the game.  😊 



No comments:

Post a Comment