Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday

For reasons that I am not quite sure of I had a rough day.  Okay, perhaps the reason was because I was tired.  I couldn't get to sleep last night and ended up playing computer games late into the night.  Then I remembered that I had an appointment this morning and so I got up way earlier than I might have otherwise.  The weather has been a mix of snow, ice, sleet etc. all day.  There was the appointment, that I kept, and the nap I took after. I canceled seeing my aunt today because of the snow, and ran some errands with Z.  The roads didn't seem too bad while Z and I were out and plans were made to go to see a movie.  Shortly after getting home from the errands, we tried to head out for the theater and the roads were no longer okay--and the evening plans were changed. 

We stayed home and watched things on TV together.  Spending time with family, relaxing, is my happy for today. 

Gideon, learning to fold his laundry.
.

Winter Weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment