Saturday, December 14, 2019

Fog

Driving home tonight I was thinking of starting this with, "My arms are sore, my back is sore, my hands are sore."  But they aren't all that bad.  Today we dyed the fabric.  There is still more to do but my friend's washing machine broke so there was a little set back.  This meant more work by hand.  Not only did we stir the fabric but in order to rinse it, we had to agitate it in a bucket by hand.  It was fun, despite the aches and pains.  I now have a bunch of the fabric and can sew it up over the next few days.  The sooner I sew it, the sooner it can be embellished.  Weaving still has to happen too. 

My happy for today is sitting around the table with friends for dinner.  Seven of us, including Gideon and we were very loud. 

The weather has warmed some so it has been foggy.

Matching colors didn't work as well as we hoped.


Stirring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment