Thursday, December 5, 2019

Short Story

As part of the Language Arts short stories the teacher had some of the students act out one of them.  In one of the classes I was in the students were reluctant to volunteer.  The teacher asked if I would mind.  So I stepped in as Mr. White.  Then a boy stepped up to be Mrs. White and one for Harold and the Sargent and a girl for the stranger in a screen play version of Monkey's Paw.  I decided to do my best in forgetting that there were a bunch of seventh graders that I was performing for (and with) and had fun.  So we all read from the script and stumbled over words and acted out the show.  This was my happy for today.

After work, the battery on the car was dead again and I had to ask for someone to help me jump start it.  Great friend/coworker is what I am extra thankful for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment