Thursday, December 26, 2019

Boxing Day

It has been a long and busy day.  The chiropractor decided that I should visit more often because of the car accident.  I don't want to, but I'm going again tomorrow anyway.   Tonight I will stretch my back and hope that will help.  There was no real impact,  my back shouldn't ache so much.

K and I spent the afternoon reorganizing the kitchen.   Tomorrow afternoon we will do more.  I'm hoping to install some cabinets while on break.  There was a meme I saw go by on Facebook.  It suggested that the time between Christmas and New Year's should be spent doing nothing.  I feel like this is the only time I have to do things around the house that can be done in a long stretch.  At the same time, I understand wanting or needing to do that.  I do nothing often though, so I think I'm good with being productive on break-at least a little bit.

We got so much stuff moved around and cleaned today.  This productivity and team work are what I am happy for today.  Gideon helped out some too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment