Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday!!

The last day of school before a vacation is always a little hectic.  In an attempt to combat that, part of today was a winter carnival.   Most of the kids seemed to have a good time.  It wasn't for everyone, and that is okay.  Unfortunately, some kids were sick and couldn't enjoy it anyway.

After school, I set out to thank all the folks on Facebook who wished me a happy birthday yesterday.  I'm fairly certain I responded to most people, some with just the like button.  But I try to make sure to read everything that people write and to respond.  If they took the time to write it, the least I can do is thank them for it.  Besides, it brought joy to my heart and is my happy for today. 


I snagged this from one of the classrooms.
It looks like fun.

Sunrise.



No comments:

Post a Comment