Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday the Thirteenth

March 13, 1981, I passed the exam and got my first driver's license.  It was a Friday.  Some people feel that Friday the 13th is bad luck.  I don't.  It is another day that the earth turns and it is what we make it to be.  As the year gets closer to the end there will be a day will mark the earth having completed a rotation around the sun.  On that day I will decide whether to start a new blog for 2020.  Most likely I will.  Writing seems to have become a good thing for me to do.

My happy for today is that I suddenly am getting contacted by three different friends at the same time using three different types of communication.  There are times when the technology that has been created over the last seems overwhelming.  It is such a far cry from when I was a kid and the phones were connected to the wall.  Then there are times when I feel blessed that I have access to so many ways to connect with people.  💗

No comments:

Post a Comment