Tuesday, December 10, 2019

The Weather

A few minutes ago I wrote a Blog post.  Then I though better of it and decided that a post about nepotism would be a poor choice for tonight.  Instead I am going to write about the weather.  The weather is that safe subject to talk about when there is uncomfortable silence; or you just met someone; or there really is a storm coming; or you buy just bread, milk and toilet paper at the store. 

Last week we had a storm.  This week the snow has been melting.  It has been foggy and drizzly.  Tonight there may be a little more snow as a cold front comes through.

Okay... uncomfortable silence...

My happy for today is making the choice to not rant about nepotism.  Additional happy things are that I still have my job, a place to live and all the other necessities of life.  My ex-husband turned 55 today, right on schedule, 9 days before I will.  😜

I'd like to think that you, the reader, sees that I still have a sense of humor and is able to read this post as the banter that it is meant to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment