Sunday, December 29, 2019

No Spoilers

K, Z, Gideon and I met some friends and went to see the movie Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.  Gideon did really well in the theater.  Our biggest concern was that he would need to use the restroom or make loud movie related comments or questions.  He was awesome and really enjoyed the show.  We all enjoyed it.  After we went out for ice cream.

There are two days left to the year and that will end this series of my Blog.  It will be time to start a new one.  I'm hoping to make some changes, but I am concerned that I won't be able to follow through with my ideas.  There will continue to be a happy each day.  Ideally there will be more content of various types as well.  I'm still working on what to do and how to present it.  Two days.

Today my happy is the movie and ice cream. 

Yesterday I forgot to post the picture I took of the moon setting with Saturn (I believe) above.  I guess I was too excited about the hike.  There is a storm coming so no night sky pictures today.

The lights toward the top of the picture are reflections.


No comments:

Post a Comment