Monday, December 16, 2019

Sun

When I was house sitting, I went in the opposite direction to and from work than I do from home.  This meant that the sunrise and sunset were no longer in my face when commuting.  On some level, I appreciate that.  As I drove to work this morning, I wondered what I might have missed.

The sky was mostly dark with just a touch of dark yellow along the horizon.  The clouds were not quite black.  I only got a few pictures because I was driving.  The ability to take quick shots with little hand use is great.  The closer to work I got, the more colorful the sky.  There were light oranges that blended with pinks and reds.  Then, the icing on the cake was when I got out of my car at work, the moon was setting in the west.  I think it is safe to say that I missed the sunrises when I was house sitting.  Also safe to say that the wonders of the sky are my happy for today.







Another thing of note:

That said, there are days that I didn't practice in the last year
 that aren't counted in this because of the way duolingo works.


No comments:

Post a Comment