Monday, December 2, 2019

Snow Day Number One

The first snow day of this school year found me particularly lazy.  Yes, I did shovel, but not much more.  I spent a great deal of time trying to download things from some of the Yahoo Groups that I have.  They are getting rid of many of the services provided so I am saving what I can.  There are a bunch of family pictures on one that I didn't want to lose.  After doing that, one picture at a time, I may have found a way to save them all at once through Yahoo.  Supposedly they will let me know when this is ready.  Not holding by breath, it has been a few hours and nothing so far.

My happy for today is shoveling.  Getting outside for just a little while felt good.  Tomorrow there will be more shoveling.  The wind is whistling and more snow is falling.


Family Photo
Probably from 1934
My father is one of the twins in the front.

It's me!
In 1965. 





No comments:

Post a Comment