Monday, December 9, 2019

Talking in My Head

Recently, on the way to work, I have been listening to motivational and inspirational talks.  Usually these are uplifting and this was true today.  Dr. Wayne Dyer was who popped up for my listening pleasure.  One of the things he suggested was to say in your head, 'love,' when things are going on that may seem frustrating.  He says these things much better than I.  Anyway, this suggestion did help me today.  It also helped that I remembered to think it when kids were running amok.

When I got home I tried to take a 15 minute power nap.  It turned into four 15 minute power naps and I'm not sure I achieved any power from them today.  I am still very tired.  My happy for today is playing games, which I did this evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment