Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Not Sorry

Somehow I have managed to be out of the house more than in it lately.   Today that meant visiting people that I seldom see, outside of events, at their home.  They even fed me some delicious chicken parmesan for dinner.  They gave me the grand tour of their home-special edition because I'll be house sitting for them in a few weeks.  I look forward to browsing through their book shelves while I watch their house and keep it from running away.  😜  Seriously though,  laughter and conversation with friends is one of the best things and is my happy for today. 

Tired of friendship being my most common happy thing?  Sorry, not sorry.  Because smiles should be shared, here is a picture of my legs for Crazy Sock Day at school today.  🤣 





No comments:

Post a Comment