Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Rain

'Every day a new adventure brings.'  I feel like that is a quote from somewhere but I could be wrong.  Today at work schedules changed.  After work I finally started to warp a loom for what I wanted to be done for this weekend.   Then there was a meeting to discuss merchants at our event in January.  The meeting had a slow start because catching up is a thing. 

I expect the event this weekend to be busier than we originally thought.  It is a free event and we have food.  Nice and fairly low key.   Well, low key except that there may be a full house.  Tonight and tomorrow there is a rain storm with high winds.  It should all clear away for beautiful weather this weekend.  Sunny with temperatures in the upper 50's or lower 60's.  Perfect outside weather.  I'll be in on Saturday and out on Sunday.  Is it bad that I want school to be canceled tomorrow for rain?

My happy for today is pacing.  Pacing my day, pacing my tasks, pacing the floor.  😁

No comments:

Post a Comment