Sunday, October 27, 2019

Spontaneity

Sleeping in on a Saturday morning is a wonderful thing.   It seems like it has been a long time since I have been able to do so.  My day was going to be a relaxing day at home.  Or a chore filled and productive day at home.  It was neither.   

After waking up around 9:30 I remembered that there was an archery practice happening about 35 minutes away from 10-1.  I puttered, but eventually got ready and arrived at practice around 12:30; when everyone else was done.   On the way there I made an alternate plan for if the archery hosts weren't available after 1 and knew I would be okay if I didn't get to shoot.

No archery for me though.   Instead we talked about the costume we've been thinking about making for Birka in January.  This lead to a road trip to a fabric place about 2.5 miles from home in Maine.

Z had asked if I wanted to help him help a friend with moving.  This was also in Maine.   All these things and all the driving and I want sleep and it is around 4:30 AM.  Happy things for today are getting to spend time with Z and my other friend and finding fabric.





No comments:

Post a Comment