Tuesday, October 15, 2019

PD Day

Last week I was told that today's Professional Development was to happen at the fire department.   Today I think I know why.  My guess is that we were able to use one space and not have our schedule be determined by the rest of the staff's.  Now that it is done, I'm glad it was there because the chairs were more comfortable at the station.   😁  It was a day full of learning--I hope I retain most it!

In the evening I went visiting.  There was a nice walk and then delving into the Kingdom Largess.  One of my friends has recently acquired it all to sort and distribute.   We are still in the sorting phase.  So many things and so much talent!

My happy things for today are:

  • Walks. 
  • Colorful leaves. 
  • All the wonderful arts and crafts type things I saw tonight.  Wow!
  • Learning.
  • Friends.
  • The moon.






No comments:

Post a Comment