Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Happy October!

Tomorrow I will feel better.  I will, because I am done feeling just a little sick but not sick enough to call in sick.  Also, I am going to Pennsylvania on Friday for the weekend and this sickness, or lack thereof, is ridiculous.  Today is also at least day 8 and colds are only supposed to last a week to ten days, it should be over.  So, enough complaining about this tiny blip in my health. 

It is the first day of October and day two with the new person at work.  This new person seems nice, but for me, the best part so far is that the more intense work is now shared between us.  This is my first happy for today.  Other happy things are apple picking, the dinner that was made that included apples, and the car I have been driving is no longer in the garage, foliage.








No comments:

Post a Comment