Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!!

Trick or Treat.   There were some great costumes at school today.  The adult best, in my opinion, belongs to a group of teachers who worked together to be Shaggy, Scooby, Daphne, and Velma.  I didn't see the other teacher on that team but my guess is that he was Fred.

Z and I watched Coco while we ate dinner tonight.  He hadn't seen it before.   I apparantly hadn't seen it in its entirely before.  Last year I watched it at school and there must have been some distractions because there we🍄re new parts this time.  My eyes are sore from being tired and crying. 

Today's happy things include laughter with Z (in person), and K & Gideon (through various media); making dinner and what people thought I was for Halloween.   My thought was Tree Dryad.  I got, "what?" and "Huh?" When I said that.  So... Tree Dryad, Tree or Leaf Spirit or Nymph, Fall, Mother Nature, Tree, or Bush were some of the suggestions.  And my favorite answer, after telling them what I was, is that "I could even be a pile of leaves, just don't jump on me!"



My costume...
 Moving in the breeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment