Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday-Many Pictures from Last Weekend in NYC

The event packing is as much done as it can be tonight.  I'm tired but pleased that I got at least some food ready.  As long as I remember to bring it tomorrow, I'll be able to eat.  My happy for today is smiling students.  It may not seem like much, but it really can make a difference.   I need to smile more too because it matters.  😁

Here are a few pictures from the New York City trip on October 6th.  I'm not sure when I will have a computer again, so I'm making due with the phone.  The phone isn't as user friendly as my laptop.  It is possible that I will be without phone or internet this weekend.







Close up of Mary's trim.











Wode.







Bird.


Thanks random NY guy for smiling in the background. 





No comments:

Post a Comment