Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Walking

Again,  I made the mistake of sitting down when I got home from work.   There are some things I probably should have done.  Thankfully,  I did get up again and went for a walk.  It turned into a 4 mile walk where I wondered through various stores in town with no real goal in mind.  Eventually I found some autumn leaves at the dollar store and picked them up for tomorrow's costume. 

Had I not sat down when I got home, I still would have walked,  but it would have been in the woods before dark.  Darkness would have expedited the adventure and I would have gotten home much earlier to do other things.   I also wouldn't have the leaves for my costume.

To end this rambling I will write a happy thing for today.   At the end of school today a student told me they were happy.   They didn't give a reason,  just a smile and of they went.   This reminds me that I need to smile more.

Another happy, or at least curious thing, were the birds.  During my walk I came upon a tree that had many birds in it.  I took video that I will post.  Video doesn't always come through on this well so I apologize if it isn't viewable.


The tree.

The video is only about 21 seconds long. 
 
 Birds.

Colors.



No comments:

Post a Comment