Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Fragments


Second week of school and the days are already getting long.  I'm not quite into the groove and routine yet.  New students and different classes to get used to. 

This evening I went to the store to get some things and as I left I was greeted by this darkening blue sky with just a touch of pink.  Once again I am left wondering at why I am so enchanted by the sky.  All of it--the sun, moon, stars and clouds.  It is an endless beauty, even dull grey days can hold intricate shapes and swirls.

The other day I mentioned to Gideon the sunset I saw from Mount Washington a few years ago and he asked me if I had touched a cloud.  This led to a discussion about clouds and fog and weather.  Teaching moments are everywhere.

Today my happy things include getting errands done, smiles at work, and the sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment