Monday, September 9, 2019

Mandala

Somehow this morning I left my pedometer at home.  As soon as I got to work I downloaded an app for my phone and it seemed to work.  Tomorrow I will use them both and see how close they are.  K and I got out for a walk after dinner tonight.  I'm hoping that we will get a routine going of talking Barony stuff and exercise on Monday nights while Gideon and Z are at Scouts. 

In art class today the students made mandalas.  I ended up doing a bunch for one of the students.  The teacher was hoping that the students would look at the project and use it meditatively.  I'm planning on doing just that. 

My happy things for today are drawing a mandala, walking with K, the moon, and clean sheets.

Sunrise. 


 Moon rise



Capitol 


 Mandala




No comments:

Post a Comment