Thursday, September 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Z

Sitting at the table, looking over the menu at the diner, it was hard, but I picked something more or less healthy.  Well, what I wanted to choose was the pumpkin and cream cheese stuffed French toast.  Instead I had a caprese omelet.  It included sides, but I got eggs and vegetables with the carbs on the side instead of just carbs and sugar carbs.  Gideon had trouble deciding, but eventually created his own omelet.  We had dinner out because today is Z's birthday and he wanted to have a night out with K and some friends.  Gideon and I had breakfast for dinner at the Red Arrow and then went to craft night. 

Of course I forgot to bring a craft, which is too bad because I have things I should have brought.  It was a good time though- remembering people that we haven't seen in a while.  I also picked up more gifts for the event we are going to this weekend.  Such awesome generosity from people in this Barony.  I will try to get pictures when everything is ready to present. 

So, happy things for today are dinner out with Gideon, the people of this awesome Barony where I live, and willpower (I resisted the pumpkin whoopee pie, too!). 

Studying the menu...




No comments:

Post a Comment