Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday the Thirteenth

The moon tonight was bright in the sky but I chose not to chase it.  Well, I didn't pull over and take pictures.  My empty stomach won the debate over what was more important, pictures of the moon or food.  It turns out that tonight's full moon is rare because it is also Friday the 13th.  Here is a short article on that.  This made me wonder how often the full moon lands on any particular date... the internet wasn't much help with this question.  This is mostly because all the top Google hits right now are specific to today. 

Today my happy thing is that it is Friday.  The weekend is here and it will be a busy one.  Also, I had my teeth cleaned today and I like that clean feeling.

This is a lovely sidewalk I was on tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment