Thursday, September 26, 2019

Paws

There are times when my immune system is irritating.  Others who seemingly have the same cold as I do got sick.  Like first day as far as I can tell with full blown cold symptoms.  Me?  I fight it, hard.  I feel it coming on, things just aren't quite right-maybe just a little sore throat that is from post nasal drip; day 2 the same but a few sneezes--I cancel things because I am getting sick; day 3 I've added on a few sneezes and a little bit of stuffiness, running nose--nothing to send me heading to the tissue box all day.  We shall see what tomorrow brings.  Sometimes I'd just like it to happen so it can be over.

This week most of the students have been away at camp, just a few weren't able to go.  Today, as in the last two years, the kids made vomiting jack-o-lanterns and pretzels.  No, not at the same time.  It was a fun way for them to end the week.  Watching them try to get the dish soap, baking soda and vinegar to get as much foaming out of the pumpkins as they can is entertaining.  The pretzel making is yummy though.  This week hasn't been good for my waist line!

My happy things for today are the pumpkins, pretzels and the weaving I did after work.  I'm trying to make dog paw prints and I am getting mixed results.  I can't decide which one I like best or which parts of each I should put together into yet another one.  Pictures at the end; suggestions welcome.

It was a foggy morning.


Until the sun broke through. 


Colors! 

Paws... 


🐾 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment