Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday

One of the local SCA officers has been very busy and they put a list of people who play with the Barony of Stonemarche onto a file online.  The list includes the highest level award so that it becomes a little easier to look at someone to see if they have any awards.  This will make it so much easier than trying to remember everyone and looking them up, hoping that the spelling is correct.  This is a huge help for me (anyone) to be able to write people in.  Now I just need to make the time.

It has been a while coming but I think I have gotten back into a routine of walking enough to reach my step goal.  At least for a little while.  I'm hoping I will be able to keep up with it until the weather turns cold.   It has become a bit easier because I have been doing a lot of walking at work this year.  That has made the walks after seem far less daunting.  I am reading a book about the Appalachian Trail which might be helping to inspire me as well. 

The winter will be here soon and I have yet to climb a 4000 footer here is NH.  After looking at my calendar I am not sure if the time will present itself but I have a mountain in mind and just need to find the time and money to head north.  Until then, I'll try to keep walking.

The awards list and visiting with my friend are my happy things for today.  My friends and I got to visit, we went for a nice walk, had dinner and watched some shows.  It was just the relaxing afternoon and evening I needed.







No comments:

Post a Comment