Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday

My hope was to be asleep by now but, as usual, I got distracted.  It was a pretty good Monday.  It is amazing how hard it is to get kids back into a routine after just two days off.  Well, not just the kids!  After work I went for a nice walk with a friend from work.  We went on a rail trail by Lake Massabesic.  Something went wonky with Map My Hike, it only caught three of the four miles we walked.  When we turned, it read just over one mile, my friend's was at two.  When we returned to the cars mine was at three miles and hers four.  My pedometer got all the steps in though, I am over 16,000 for today, over 24,000 yesterday.  It would be really great if I am able to keep the step count up.

My happy for today is the fresh air, beauty and company for my walk today.  I also very much enjoyed my dinner and got to play a little Minecraft tonight (that would be the distraction).  😄











No comments:

Post a Comment