Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Cat

On this visit to my friend's house Heather, the cat, has decided to follow me around.  She has occasionally found me for attention when I visit but tonight she followed me to different rooms and then to bed.  I'm glad that I have been remembering to take my allergy medicine.  All the cat love is a happy for today.

Tonight was a dress rehearsal of the current performance with i Sebastiani, a commedia dell'arte troupe that I performed with last summer.  This time I am more or less an understudy and hopefully won't be needed.  The rehearsal went really well tonight.  There were a few minor things where people didn't get to their part fast enough but all in all it was a fun show and, even though I have been to many of the rehearsals, they still brought fresh material and ideas to the stage.  Getting to see them perform is another happy for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment