Thursday, February 14, 2019

Heart Day

There is a Captain Marvel movie coming out in March.  Truth be told, I have fallen behind in watching the movies.  There are so very many of them and life sometimes got in the way.  I've been okay with that.  As my friend and I were talking this afternoon the movie came up as well as how few I have seen.  So tonight we watched Iron Man.  It has been a super long time since I have seen the movie which means it was almost like watching it new but knowing who lived in the end.  The next few weeks we will hopefully get to watch most, if not all, of the movies leading up to this one.

What am I happy about today?  Well, I heard from someone I haven't heard from in a while, that was nice and kind of helped start my day off with a smile.  I had a work evaluation today and it was better than I expected.  For many reasons this has not been the best year for me and I felt it was showing in my job performance.  If it is, I seem to be the one who noticed.  Perhaps that means I need to work harder. 😜 Tomorrow we dissect squid, I think that qualifies as harder.  🦑 


💟💘💟💘💟💘💟💘

No comments:

Post a Comment