Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday!!

It feels like the end if a very long week.  I did very little, other than work, and yet I am still exhausted.  Since I keep falling asleep as I type, I'm going to stick to just a few happy things for today. 

In science class the students dissected squid.  The part of this that makes me happy is that as a whole, the class seemed to do alright with the activity.  There were a few that were grossed out but they all did their best to stick to the task at hand. 

There was a small bag of gummy candy and a balloon waiting for me for Valentine's Day when I got home today.  The balloon is a bright pink llama.  How knew that balloons come as a llama?  Getting things for Valentine's Day from my family is also a happy thing for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment