Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Short Rant

Monday I let my phone update.  Almost every time there is an update I am disappointed.  If someone could explain to me why updates that are supposedly to keep a phone secure or fix problems also has to change all the icons to look a little different or change the color and why the direction that I swipe apps to close them matters to this.  This time my Fitbit won't sync.  Not that I have gone on any walks but things that worked before the update should continue to work after.  I will learn to use the different features and recognize the changed icons, but is it truly important to change them?  <End rant>

Now for some happy things for today... My friend and I are watching Marvel movies when we can.  Tonight was the Incredible Hulk.  I hadn't seen it before and enjoyed it.  For some reason when the Hulk makes his move of "Hulk, Smash" all I could see was a video game that I saw Gideon play once.  It made me chuckle because the big movie version momentarily turned cartoon and Lego in my head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment