Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Full Moon

The moon was rising on my way to rehearsal tonight.  This bright orb reminding me how people tend to be somehow affected by it.  Getting a little wild or harder to contain during a full moon may seem like folklore to some, but not to people who work in hospitals, nursing homes or schools.  Another thing that tends to bring on increased anxiety or excitement with students is the few days to a week before a break.  This week, there is both, full moon tonight and break next week.  Three more days and then vacation!

It has been a few weeks since I have made it to rehearsal.  It is a good thing I don't have an assigned part this time since I have been sick, busy or it has been snowing a bunch.  Tonight I had the opportunity to try two different parts.  Both were female.  One was part of the set of main love interests and the other, one who inadvertently tries to break them up.  It was so much fun and is my happy for today.

Photo of Full Moon

Photo courtesy of Pexels.

No comments:

Post a Comment