Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday!!

Time for February vacation.   These forced vacations are necessary for my sanity but bad for the bank account.   Sometimes I think of things I would change in the education system.   Then I realize why it isn't done that way and my imaginary education bubble pops.

Tonight K and I went to the local craft night. One of the things that is the responsibility of the Baronages is to present people with awards.  I was pulled aside and given some recommendations.  This is great.  We are getting a list together of people who deserve awards.  It is so helpful when one person recommends another.  Quite often it is the friends who know what awards another has who are the best at doing the recommending.  I was hoping to put together something at craft night that would help the coronet to stay on my head.  This didn't happen, but more ideas have been tossed around.  Someone did come and present me with a bag full of tokens to give to people.  They are awesome and are my happy for today.

Bag of tokens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment