Thursday, February 21, 2019

Rambling

My friend and I watched Iron Man 2 this evening.  I am very surprised at the amount of these Marvel movies that I haven't seen.  Then I think about what I was doing when they were in the theaters.  Not going out much and working a bunch.  There are some gaps in my entertainment knowledge when movies and TV just haven't been important in my life.  I'm okay with that.  A student asked me if I had heard of some band the other day and I hadn't.  They were surprised because it was something that their parents listen to.  Curiosity and the internet and I am certain I have heard some of the music before, but they are not part of my 90's.  My 90's were filled with diapers and Disney music. 

My mind is apparently all over the place so I will move ahead to my happy things for today:

  • Iron Man 2
  • Laughter
  • Music--tonight that would be old songs from before I was born like soft jazz and crooners (Rambling Rose).  🌹
  • Event anticipation
  • Purring cat





No comments:

Post a Comment