Thursday, February 28, 2019

Movie Day

This week I have gotten quite a bit of sleep.  I must have needed it.  For the next few days I will be trying to get back to the routine of getting up earlier.  This morning I didn't really wake up until 10 AM.  My normal wake up time during the work week is 5 AM.  That five hours of extra sleep is almost how many hours I generally get in a night.

My friend and I watched three movies today- Thor, Captain America and the first Avengers movie.   We still have quite a few to see if we are going to see them all before the next movie comes out in theaters.  The movies are all so action packed and I love the bits of humor and one-liners that help to break the tension that all that action brings.  These movies are my happy things for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment