Monday, February 11, 2019

Short and Sleep

Last night I didn't sleep well.  Today, somehow, I was very much awake for most of the day.  I am blaming this all on the medication I recently started and, after talking with my doctor's office, I am now weaning myself off this medication.  There were other side effects that I will not get into here.  Now I am finally exhausted and hope to sleep well tonight. 

It was Dungeons and Dragons Club at school today.  There were a bunch of kids out so we mixed groups a little and I got an extra player for the day.  They seemed to have a good time and that is what matters.  It seems the next thing I need to research about the game is how to go about getting players pets, or animal companions or something like that.  My happy things for today are making up things for D&D, settling on what to do about the medications and my pillow.  😄😴

No comments:

Post a Comment