Sunday, February 24, 2019

Lazy Sunday

There was no milk in the house this morning so we went out for breakfast.  During breakfast the plan was to talk about the week ahead, but we didn't make it past today.   After breakfast we drove by a couple houses that are for sale that we are interested in.  We aren't ready to buy, but it can be fun to look at what is out there.  When we got home I realized the last few days, or maybe just yesterday, had taken its toll and I took a nap.  K had been cleaning in the living room and managed to find a cable box.  Last summer when we got new phones we got cable too.  I don't remember knowing this.  It was a rather traumatic summer though and cable was not something that would have been important enough for me to remember.  The cable stuff had been in a bag under the table behind sewing supplies.  Any how, we watched the Grammy Awards.  I guess I no longer have an excuse to not watch the news.

Some things I am happy for today:

  • Sleep
  • Dame Helen Mirren's dress.
  • Joking around with Z






No comments:

Post a Comment