Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Cats

Chloe, the cat, fell asleep in an odd position today.  She was mostly on her back, spread long, with a cat toy hanging in front of her.  It appeared that she fell asleep mid swipe of the toy.  I managed to sneak up on her and take many pictures.  When I went to look at the pictures they were not on my phone.  I have no idea what happened but this is not the first time I thought I took pictures and then couldn't find them.  I got a picture of her in a box soon after, but it isn't the same.  Heather, the other cat, the cat that likes me, just finished walking all over my keyboard as I prepared to write this.  She was nice enough to pose.   😉

My friend and I watched Black Panther tonight.  Cats seem to be my theme for today.  It seemed a bit more serious than most of the other Marvel movies we have seen.  We only have a few more left before the one that is in the theater.  Hopefully it will still be in the theater in a week or two when we are caught up.  When I say we, I mean me.  I am the one who hasn't kept up with watching all these shows.  It has been fun having all these movie nights.

It was a lovely day and we went for a walk.  The air was fresh and it felt good to be outside.  Fresh air and cat snuggles are my happy things for today.

Chloe, in a box.

Heather, on a laptop. 

Heather, poses?



No comments:

Post a Comment