Monday, April 8, 2019

Games

Work today was... loud.  Either the classes themselves were just loud because of the assignment or the students were just more rambunctious than usual.  The end result was that when I got back to the house I turned on Minecraft and played a bit to relax some.  It was good.  I am trying to explore more in the game I am involved with.  In the back of my mind though I have been wondering about how the game could be used for education.  So I Googled and found a site on using Minecraft for education here.  More research is required.  This game is just the right balance for my love of resource management games and then when more action is what I am in the mood for there are zombies and other creatures to fight.

Since we finished with the Marvel movies yesterday we had to find something else to watch tonight.  Eureka won.  We https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796264/had started to watch the series a while back and took a break from it for the Marvel movies.  Eureka and Minecraft are my happy things for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment