Sunday, April 7, 2019

Coronation Take Two

We chose to head back home instead of going to the MET Cloisters or taking another side trip.  Instead we got back to our friend's house and watched the last two Marvel movies on the list that we can watch at a home.  So Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp are now checked off the list. 

Yesterday's Coronation that I said I would write about today... we had a good time.  The general theme was 16th century Venetian and so those who had that style of garb to wear, did.  Thanks to K, I now have some 16th century Venetian. My hope is to round out my SCA wardrobe with some garb from different areas and time periods.  I will keep 12th century Norman as my go to though.  Any how, Z got an award!  He was awarded a Silver Wheel which is for service.  Well deserved!  The new King and Queen did very well, I thought, presiding over their first court, handing out awards and coming up with the right things to say.  Next weekend will be the first court that K and I will be doing. 

Today my happy is finishing up the Marvel movies.  I wonder what we will find to watch next?

Many pictures of yesterday's Coronation:























No comments:

Post a Comment