Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Food

There is seldom such a thing as too much garlic.  Tonight I reached that point.  Some friends and I were to go out to dinner tonight.  It was supposed to be three of us, but one canceled and then there were two.  There were few tables available and we picked one that was in a corner away from traffic.  Raising our voices over other patrons we chatted and eventually ordered our dinners.  There was a haddock dish on the specials that I decided to try.  Baked haddock cooked with a lemon wine and lightly sprinkled with garlic, mashed potatoes and spinach.  It was delicious.  The haddock was cooked just right as were the spinach and mashed potatoes.  The cooks however have a different meaning for the word light than myself.  My hope is that my breath will not be that of a dragon tomorrow, even after brushing my teeth a few times.  😏😹🐉  It was highly enjoyable and is my happy for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment