Friday, April 19, 2019

Just Some Happy Things

It is WAY after my normal bedtime so this should be short.

At school today there was an assembly with a juggler.  He spoke between juggling about his life and how important education is.  He went through a tennis racket WHILE juggling!  I have friend who performs and goes through a tennis racket but she doesn't juggle at the same time.  Both are awesome!  That is my first happy for the day.



..


Another happy for today was playing Minecraft.  I know, it is one I use a bunch.  Today I got to play a little after work and a bunch after craft-night with my friend from Texas.  We explored and mined and built things together and it was fun.

My other happy for today is that someone made me a little cap (they call it a hat Frisbee because it can be tossed like a Frisbee, that works to support my coronet.  It looks great too.  😁



Things are blooming at the state house!



No comments:

Post a Comment