Friday, April 5, 2019

Development

It was a professional development day for work today.   No students.   We learned about Executive Functioning, Work Study Practices and the different things that result in needing an Independent Education Program.   My big take-aways are that the students need to be taught how to learn at the beginning of every school year, that I can help the students better by learning the language of the Work Study Practices and I should try doing the Work Study Practices too.

The day was long.   Work was followed by hours of driving and now I am in an Air B&B far from home.  The weather was nice this morning but we drove through some snow and much rain before arriving at our destination.

My happy today is how blessed I am to have so many helpful and kind people in my life.

This lovely lady has been working on my garb today.



No comments:

Post a Comment