Thursday, April 25, 2019

Just some things to be happy about.

It was a day full of small things to be happy for:

  • There had been an appointment scheduled for me today that got canceled.  Although that didn't really make me happy, it allowed more time for the rest of the things that happened today and less anxiety about the appointment.
  • My daughter, K, told me about Hoopla being available through the library.
  • She and my grandson, Gideon, came by to visit and do some sewing.
  • I actually did do some sewing on a tunic for a friend.
  • Because of my conversation with K about Hoopla and the library I learned that I had a fine to pay.  I really thought I returned it on time, but whatever.  
  • I went to the library to pay the fine and the librarian remembered me and what I like to listen to and made some suggestions, including info about Hoopla, and I will most likely borrow Scythe from Hoopla soon.
  • I saw my tenant and we talked about him buying the house.
  • I had a nice conversation with my friend from Texas.
  • After all that I went to watch fighter practice.
  • There weren't that many people tonight at practice which made it easier to talk with some of the people who were there and get to know them better.
It was a good day.






No comments:

Post a Comment