Monday, April 29, 2019

MONDAY!!!

Last night's grand plan of getting to bed early and getting lots of sleep failed.  I was not able to fall asleep.  I tossed and turned.  For the first time listening to sleep meditations didn't work.  I did eventually fall asleep sometime after 11 and before midnight.  It was a restless sleep but I got up and made it to work on time this morning.  Most of the day seems like a bit of a blur.  After work I ran some errands including bringing my car to a mechanic to give me a quote for fixing my brakes and anything else that may be wrong with it.  Happy things for today include:


  • The frost pattern on my car this morning.
  • Getting to work on time.
  • Students who seemed happy to see me today.
  • Making a plan for things happening tomorrow.
  • Seeing Gideon and getting hugs from the family.
  • Getting a text from an old friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment