Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sew-sew

The question of the evening:  Can I finish writing this before Heather, the cat, comes in and walks all over the keyboard?  This is what will help make my posts short, and keep me awake and on my toes so-to-speak.

Vacation day number two had me visiting the chiropractor, getting my mail and visiting home for clothes before heading back to my friends house where I will be living for the next week.  Usually I am here just a few days a week, we are changing it up a little over vacation. 

This afternoon I did a little bit of sewing in a quick way just to make a pattern.  The objective is to make some garb for a friend so that, in turn, he and his wife will be a little less stressed prior to the summer event season and that he might have the time to make some super secret things for the Barony in his workshop.  The tunic pattern went together really fast and there are some not so neat seams and I forgot to put in a gore.  It's all good though since this is just the pattern, adjustments can be made before I cut it out of the more expensive fabric.  Sewing is my happy for today.  I wish I could remember how much I enjoy doing some of these things when I am avoiding doing them.   Ha!

No cat!  🙀 


No comments:

Post a Comment