Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday Bits

Kids tend to be more challenging on Fridays.  Well, maybe.  Sometimes I think it is the adults on Friday that also don't want to be at school and so we make it harder on ourselves without realizing.  In one of the classes there was a pop quiz followed by time studying the states locations.  The teacher found a cool website at the beginning of the year, Seterra, that is a great study aid for learning the states, countries and capitols.

When I got home from work I took a nap.  That was supposed to be followed by productive things but I still have many things to do before going to an event tomorrow.   Early morning for me I guess.  My happy for today is that I remembered to pay my mortgage--before the late fee kicked in.  The tenant pays me the rent in time, then I forget to pay the mortgage!  Soon this will be behind me.  😊


The school bulletin board will have bitmoji's from staff.
This is what I think I want for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment