Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Science!

Writing this Blog before checking my 37 notifications on Facebook seems like a good idea.  Better to fall asleep over reading things than writing them!  A trip to Boston and the Museum of Science happened today with a friend.  We got to spend some time in the temporary exhibit there, Nature's Superheroes.  I have been wanting to see this exhibit and thought that I had missed it so I am glad it was there.  There are some aspects from that exhibit that we have been learning about in seventh grade science this year.  It has probably been a little over a year since my last visit to the museum.  It seems that there has been a bunch of change.  There were new exhibits, many temporary and some I hadn't seen before.  I am not sure whether they were new exhibits or if I just hadn't ventured to certain parts of the building before.  Either way, visiting the museum is my happy for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment