Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Almost ready

What I want to say is that as far as I know, I am all packed.  That I can just put everything into the trailer and be ready to go.  But that wouldn't be the whole truth.  At some point tomorrow I plan to repack some of my things to improve on the organization.  For the one night that we will be in a hotel I don't want to need my big suitcase.  There are also a few clothes that K will bring to me tomorrow, they are hanging to dry and I may need to pick up some vitamins at the store because I am almost out.   Close to ready.  

Rehearsal was tonight.  I came in too soon a few times and certainly could have improved with my lines here and there.  There is only one more rehearsal and will be at the event.  It is scheduled against a court that I also should attend, but won't.  Rehearsal will be more important.  This is going to be one of those times when it is good that there are both a Baroness and a Baron so that we can each go our own way.

My happy things for today are seeing friends, completion of things on my list of things to do and rehearsal-which is fun even when I mess up.



No comments:

Post a Comment