Monday, July 15, 2019

Down Day

It was unpack the car and recuperate from the weekend day.  There is still a bunch to do but exhaustion ruled much of my day.  Errands happened and I went through all the pictures from the weekend to put some onto Facebook.  I realized weird things like that I forgot to take pictures of some things and I didn't spend as much time with family as I thought I would.  I made time to spend with Barony folks but still didn't spend as much time with them as I might have liked.  There were people I was hoping to talk to and didn't.  Things I failed to do.  There were also things I did that were done pretty well, at least I think so. 

Tomorrow I am hoping for my turn with the washing machine and to spend more time with C.  There is a terribly long list of things to do as I get closer to the big event of the year, spending time with C before they go back to Texas is the top thing on that list.

Today my happy things are:


  • Closing a bank account that has been hanging around with less than $50 for way too long.
  • Naps
  • The Moon and Saturn.
  • Having C nearby.



No comments:

Post a Comment